epicduel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Epic Duel Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tech Mage is...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Aqwclan
Admin
Aqwclan

Tech Mage is... Empty
PostSubject: Tech Mage is...   Tech Mage is... EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 4:36 pm

Over powered choose it for your starter class.
Back to top Go down
https://epicduelz.board-directory.net
jpaez3
Epic Duel Newbie

Tech Mage is... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tech Mage is...   Tech Mage is... EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 8:25 am

tech mage is cool and have the power but that bases on your strategy i started in mercenary lv 25 but fail i always lose then i try bounty hunter lv 7 fail still lose no wins then i try tech mage when i discover the right skill and stat i guess i have the power of a tech mage now lv 28

but it is in you if mercenary, bounty hunter or bounty hunter
but always be happy when you lose cause it is just a game
Back to top Go down
odarp88
Epic Duel Newbie

Tech Mage is... Empty
PostSubject: tech mages are awesome   Tech Mage is... EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 9:33 am

i started off with a techmage thinking it was the weakest cuz i always lost to mercenarys. but i didnt give up until i reached level 27 and kept dieing from the high levels. so i made a bounty hunter. to me, i hate the bounty hunter. its not that powerful but i got it up to level 25. after hating the bounty hunter i made a mercenary. i maxed out hybrid armor and the bunker buster. but hybrid armor only helps in physical damage. so thats why i always lose to tech mages. because they have nothing but energy damage. o.O and they always stun me Razz. but my mercenary is at level 25
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tech Mage is... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tech Mage is...   Tech Mage is... Empty

Back to top Go down

Tech Mage is...
Page 1 of 1